Thursday, May 22, 2014

I like being Spanish.  It is also fun to be american.  I get A's in spanish and I can talk with double the amount of people.  It is also fun to experience two different cultures at once.  Spain and the United States are totally different places.  Spain has way more food, healthier options and the food is just plain great.  There are also more beaches and there is more than one kind of beach (those people who know the different type of beaches know what I am talking about).  Over in Spain it is all apartments and it is pretty cramped.  In Spain there are a lot more people walking and riding bicycles instead of using their car.  Also big sport difference.  Here football is the main sport.  Over in Spain soccer is their main sport.  Not only places are different but the people are too.  In Spain no one would care if a baby or a nine year old was crying and they are never quick to judge.  The good thing about the United states is that there is better education for my sister because there aren't really places were my sister can go to learn.  There is also more space here.  It isn't always great though because I can not visit Spain as often as you might think.  My family is over there and I miss them sometimes but when I am over there I have blast.  There is also one other problem  PEOPLE CALL A ME MEXICAN.  IT'S LIKE CLLING AN ASSIAN CHINESE!

No comments:

Post a Comment