Monday, May 12, 2014

I am going to write about how bearded dragons drink.  This is actually a story.  It all started about 15 minutes ago when I was filling up my bearded dragons water dish somehow we got to the topic of how bearded dragons drink.  My mom thought they drank with there ears and I said "wow thats so cool but I have never seen flame drink before."  "That is because they drink with there ears," she replied.  "No I mean I have never seen him dip his head under the water and drink with his ears,"
"Really?"
"Yah are you sure they drink with there ears?" (there was more diologe but I want to finish my story).
We searched it up and we found you tube videos and bearded dragons do not drink with there ears.  There were different ways for you to give water to your bearded dragons.  All I have been doing is filling a shallow bowl with water.  One you tube video Showed a person putting his bearded dragon in the sink and he said his bearded dragon liked to swim around.  I tried this with Flame (my bearded dragon) and he just swam around and loved it. He could beet some of the kids on the swim team Jk

No comments:

Post a Comment