Friday, May 9, 2014

Cool game air drop

I want to figure out how to air drop on my iPhone or mac.  On my  iPhone I do not think I have air drop but I do on my mac so maybe somebody could air drop some games on my mac and i could transfer them to my iPhone.  That would be great because I would not have to buy games ever again.  Maybe Riley or Kevin could teach me how.  All my games for free sounds pretty good.  I do not have any money on my apple ID but I would not need it to get games because I could air drop instead.  I want this game called make it rain.  What you do in the games is you make it rain with money instead of actual rain.  The more you make it rain the more the more money you get.  It is a lot of fun.  It is like cookie clicker but more fun than cookie clicker.  I have cookie clicker and I have billions of cookies and I think the game is very fun.  The difference in the two games is the way they work the upgrades and stuff and the movements.  In cookie clicker you click.  In make it rain you slide up.  If you made it rain with real money you would be extremely broke.  People would love you a lot though for all the free money.


The right side of the picture is how you start of.  The left is how you go once you made it rain enough.


click here to go to my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment