Thursday, July 17, 2014

I have had a lot of fun playing games on my iPad, going to blu lake fine arts camp and playing my french horn.  I have also been giving my bearded dragon run around in shallow water in a bath tube we never use. I also have been reading king Arthur which I am loving right now.  I would show you some pictures of my bearded dragon because he has grown a ton (not literally).  I didn't notice how much he grew until I found pictures of him on my phone.  I have also been going to tennis camp which is also a lot of fun.  I like the game tennis a lot but it will never beat soccer.  I am really annoyed that Spain got out that quick because we went from the champions to out first.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've been busy, Marc! Please post pics from camp and of your beaded dragon.

    ReplyDelete